- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 1:38 pm
Ajay Devgan, a dedicated and celebrated actor of the Indian Cinema, was born on 02-04-1969 in New Delhi, India.
|Other Name:||Vishal Veeru Devgan, Ajay Devgn|
|Other Professions:||Film Director Film Producer Model Television Presenter Television Producer|
Ajay Devgan Biography, Relationship & Career
Among the most popular celebrities of the Indian cinema, Ajay Devgan has done over a hundred movies till date. He has been active in the Indian Cinema from 1992 until present and has given many strikes and super strikes during this period. Having received the Padma Shri, by the Indian Government, the actor has earned a lot of fame and admiration in the industry.
Throughout his career, he has done a part in romantic, activity, serious and play movies. He has done many comedy movies also to tickle the funny bones of his lovers. Among all the films that he’s done in his career thus far, Singham and its sequel and Golmal and its sequels have made him the maximum fame. He is an actor class-apart and therefore his movie Drishyam needs a special mention.
He is considered to be among the most proficient stars of Bollywood. His strength lies in the honesty and the devotion he puts to his performances and work in movies. Besides acting, he has also tried his hands at creation and has begun his production house called Ajay Devgan Film Limited. He has produced films like Raju Chacha, Shivaay, and Son of Sardaar among others.
Body Measurements of Ajay Devgan
Personal Info of Ajay Devgan
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Silver Beach High School, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Driving fast cars|
|Net worth||$ 45 Million|
Favourite things of Ajay Devgan
|Favorite food||Fish Curry and Chicken dishes|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Ajay Devgan
- For his film Shivaay, the actor had gone in search of locations to shoot in Bulgaria. He was grateful for the support that Bulgarian government showed to him and his staff so he decided to promote the tourism of Bulgaria.
- Ajay initially made his debut in 1991 with'Phool Aur Kaante', but he was the first choice for the movie'Karan Arjun', where he'd have played Salman's role.
- He was also the second choice for'Darr', after Aamir Khan refused the function. It ultimately went to Shahrukh Khan.
- The actor has had his own share of intimate relationships. He was in a relationship with Raveena Tandon but broke up with her when he fell in love with Karisma Kapoor.
- Although the actor has won Filmfare awards quite a few times and has been nominated more times, he has never gone to an award show, just like Aamir Khan. He believes that none of them are honest award shows, as they need to market their shows to stations and promise them there will be big stars on the series.
- The actor has given many award winning performances during his career, but he's one of the super talented actors who has also received the national award, not once, but twice! The first movie he received the award for was Zakhm, and the second movie was'The Legend Of Bhagat Singh'. But from money matters to dates issue, nothing worked out between the actor and the makers, and he was replaced by Ranveer Singh, who did a wonderful job.