- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 2:39 pm
Álvaro Antonio García Morte (born February 23, 1975), known professionally as Álvaro Morte, is a Spanish actor. He gained international fame playing the part of Sergio”El Profesor” Marquina from the Spanish heist series Money Heist (La Casa De Papel), originally aired on Antena 3 and broadcast on Netflix.
|Other Name:||Álvaro Antonio García Morte|
|Other Professions:||TV Actor|
Alvaro Morte Biography, Relationship & Career
Alvaro Morte is an Uprising Spanish actor who recently earned global recognition by portraying the major role of Sergio”El Profesor” Marquina in a heist Spanish show titled “Money Heist”, first time aired on Antena 3 and presently broadcast on Netflix.
Alvaro Morte initiated his career in acting after he depicted a trivial part in a Spanish TV series titled Hospital Central.
In the year 2017, Alvaro depicted the role of Sergio Marquina in a Spanish TV series titled Money Heist, aired on Antena 3. He was hugely valued for this role and has gained international fame. In the same year, Netflix acquired this series and circulated it worldwide by way of its stage. In the year 2019, the most recent third part of the series was released.
Alvaro Morte made his first movie debut once he depicted the trivial job of Rafael Torres in a Spanish film titled Lola, la película. Though, he had his first leading role in the movie after he portrayed the role of David Ortiz in a Netflix Spanish movie titled Mirage. In the year 2019, he depicted the major role of Oscar in Movistar+ Spanish TV series titled El embarcadero.
Apart From his career in acting, Alvaro Morte also owns a theater house named 300 Pistolas, which originated in the year 2012. He tied the knot with Blanca Clemente, a renowned stylist. The couple was blessed with two kids named Leon and Julieta, who are familial twins.
Alvaro Morte has a literary and booked character. The information regarding his Family is still inaccessible though it is recognized that his partner is a famous stylist. In the year 2007, Morte made his first movie debut after he Portrayed the use of Rafael Torres in a Spanish movie titled Lola, la película. Though, he had his first leading role in a film after he depicted the role of David Ortiz in a Netflix Spanish movie titled Mirage. embarcadero.
Body Measurements of Alvaro Morte
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Alvaro Morte
- Alvaro Morte is just the screen name chosen by the actor. Indeed, the real name of the guy is named Álvaro Antonio García. He amended his title at 20 years of age
- He also originated a theater company called"300 Pistolas" and has initiated to direct theater plays like Tres Haras de la Copa, El Lazarillo de Tormes and The house of Bernarda Alba e El perro del hortelano.
- He likes to use Instagram. He's his official profile Instagram wherein he gives the followers who follow him photographs of his normal life.
- Álvaro Morte underwent from a cancerous tumor in his right leg.
- Alvaro is a very typical person. He loves sunglasses and jeans, uses skin lotions and believes that a week in London is the perfect package of holiday.
- He has a 11 million of followers on Instagram!