- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 1:36 pm
Hardik Pandya was born on 11-10-1993 in Surat in the state of Gujarat, India. He is an Indian Cricket Player.
|Other Name:||Hardik Himanshu Pandya, Hairy, Rockstar|
Hardik Pandya Biography, Relationship & Career
Hardik Pandya was born on 11 October 1993. He is a cricketer by profession. He completed his schooling from M.K high school. He plays for Baroda cricket team from 2013. He played a prominent part in the Indian Premier League (2015). It was his efforts only that assist Mumbai Indians to win. Consequently, he was given the title of the Man of the Match. Later on, he started playing for India.
He performed from India’s side in the 2016 Asia Cup. He secured another win for Mumbai Indians and was again declared Man of the Match. He was such a fantastic player that he dominated both batting and bowling. Chris Lynn was his first international wicket. His best bowling figures were in his match against England in 2018. He was made his one-day global debut against New Zealand. In 2019, he was listed in India. Cricket Team for 2019 world cup. A record was set by him at a test match of securing the most run in a single over. It was regarded as his 1st century in international cricket.
Body Measurements of Hardik Pandya
Personal Info of Hardik Pandya
|Home Town||Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|Address||Alkapuri, Baroda, Gujarat, India.|
|School||MK High School|
|Net worth||$ 5 Million|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Hardik Pandya
- After failing in his 9th regular exam, he left his studies and chose to concentrate only on cricket.
- Before turning to seam bowling, he was a leg-spinner.
- During his early domestic days, he used to borrow bats from Irfan Pathan.
- For the funky hairstyles he keeps, he is often referred by his Mumbai Indians teammates as'Hairy'. Besides that, he is also called'Rockstar' by his teammates.
- In 2016, Syed Mushtaq Ali tournament, he smashed 39 runs in an over from Akash Sudan which also contained a no-ball.
- He imputed WhatsApp for speaking fluently in English.
- In an interview, he called Deepika Padukone as his celebrity crush.