- Latest Update: December 12, 2020 2:28 pm
He’s a much loved and acclaimed Indian Film Actor, Film Producer & Model who mainly famous for his work in Bollywood Industry.
John Abraham Biography, Relationship & Career
Bollywood star John Abraham is the icon of teens for his body and macho looks. He grew up in Mumbai and analyzed at Bombay Scottish School and faculty. He was a fantastic athlete and participated in the 100 and 200 meters conducts. He also passed his B.A. (Hons) in Economics and learned Taekwondo, under the guidance of master Javed Khan.
John Abraham was a media planner with an ad agency Enterprise-Nexus at Mumbai. He started his modeling career by substituting for a model who did not turn up for a shoot and was asked by his boss to finish the campaign. One of the turning points in his career was his involvement at the Glad Rags Manhunt in March 1999. He qualified for the finals and went to the Philippines and was announced as the first runner-up.
Following this there was no looking back, he was bombarded with modeling assignments. He had been signed by Carrie Models in Singapore and did lots of missions in Hong Kong, London, and New York. He performed in music videos of Jhanjhar and Chupke Chupke by Pankaj Udhas. He did an ad campaign for Levis and became the first Asian version of the brand. He was soon counted among the best models in the nation. John Abraham’s first introduction movie in Bollywood was Jism in 2003. This sensational movie made him very popular because of his passionate and emotional function. He’s acted in several successful films as Dhoom (2004), Garam Masala (2005), and Taxi no 9211(2006). He won the Zee Cine Awards for his performance in the movie as a villain.
In 2005, he played in Viruddh that was quite different from his previous films and shared the screen with fantastic actors as Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, and Sanjay Dutt. His next film, Water was nominated in the Academy Awards for the Best Foreign Language Film. A few of the recently released movies are Baabul, Kabul Express, Salaam-e -Ishq, No Smoking, Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, Dostana, Jhootha Hi Sahi, 7 Khoon Maaf, Force, Desi Boyz, Housefull 2, etc.
John Abraham is connected with the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Cause (PETA) and has taken an advertisement to make individuals aware of the cruelty against birds while caging and catching them.
He has a sister named Susy Mathew and a brother called Alan Abraham. He’s married to Priya Runchal in 2014.
Body Measurements of John Abraham
Personal Info of John Abraham
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Gymming and Bike Riding|
|Net worth||$ 30 Million|
Favourite things of John Abraham
|Favorite color||White, Black and Grey|
|Favorite sport||Football and Cricket|
|Favorite food||Prawn Patia and Dal-Chawal|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About John Abraham
- John is one of the few highly educated actors in Bollywood. He did his graduation in economics and holds a degree of Masters in Business Administration from Mumbai.
- Hrithik Roshan, Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bacchhan are his best friends and analyzed in the same college - Bombay Scottish School.
- He'd turned down the roles in Jhoom Barabar Jhoom and Nazar. This was for good but he turned down roles in Kal Ho Na Ho, Guru and the newest being Happy New Year.
- John has a wise investment in an exercise entity known as the JA Fitness. He has his own clothing range named under the brand, JA and a production home (proud manufacturers of Vicky Donor and Madras Café) called JA entertainment.