- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 1:51 pm
Mana Shetty was born on 22-08-1965 in India. She is an Indian Fashion Designer, Activist, Social Worker, Philanthropist, Businessperson, Creative Director & Director. She is the wife of the famous Indian Bollywood Actor Sunil Shetty.
|Other Name:||Monisha Kadri|
Mana Shetty Biography, Relationship & Career
Mana Shetty is the Creative Director of R House Furnishing Solutions Pvt Ltd.. She launched this shop with help of a few of her friends. She’s also in the list of directors of S2 Developers Pvt Ltd.. Her Store R House provides a wide assortment of artefacts, gifts & accessories and furniture in classic & contemporary styles.
Along with businesswoman, She is a philanthropist as well. She’s a social worker and is associated with a lot of NGO’s and she is also a trustee of one such organization’Save the Children India’. She works for the betterment of children and women and also mobilizes funds through fundraising exhibition named Ariaash which she established in 2007.
Even though she’s a wife of a star Indian Actor she’s made her own identity and people know her as Mana Shetty, not as Mrs. Shetty alone.
Body Measurements of Mana Shetty
Personal Info of Mana Shetty
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening Music|
Favourite things of Mana Shetty
|Favorite food||Homemade Healthy Food|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Mana Shetty
- She is a wife of Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty, mother of actress Athiya Shetty & celebrity Ahan Shetty.
- In 1988, her mother had begun an NGO called'Save The Children India', which is active & continuing in present times by Mana Shetty.
- She has carved a niche for herself in the field of fashion, interior and social activities without any support of her celebrity husband.
- Her home decor store is situated in Worli, Mumbai that was established by her in 2013.