- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 1:32 pm
|Birthday||02 July 1954 (Friday)|
|Date of death||27 November 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Birth Place||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Age (in 2018)||64 years 4 months 25 days Old|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6" ins
|Weight||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 158.73 lbs
Mohammed Aziz was born on 02-07-1954 in Kolkata at the state of West Bengal, India. He was an Indian Playback Singer & Singer who known for his work in Bollywood, Odia, and Bengali films.
|Other Name:||Syed Mohammed Aziz-un-Nabi, Munna|
Mohammed Aziz Biography, Relationship & Career
Mohammed Aziz was a huge fan of Mohammed Rafi and like his idol, he also wanted to make his career as a singer in the film industry. To pursue his dreams he came to Mumbai in the year 1984 just with the reference of a producer friend. However, before moving to Mumbai he began signing at the restaurant of Kolkata named”Ghalib”. He got his first break into Hindi films through the Laxmikant– Pyarelal music and he sang the composition Mere Mehboob Tujhe for the movie Zakhmi Sher in 1984.
Throughout his singing career he had a hit group with the Laxmikant– Pyarelal who understood his singing possible so that’s why they gave him the opportunity to back to back to sing for their composition and for them he sang amounts of superhit songs like
Sawan Ka Mahina, Saat Baras Ka Dulha, Pyar Ki Had Se, Mehboob Se Hamare, Aankhon Aankhon Mein, Chalo Chalo Door Kahin, Tere Mere Beech Mein, Koi Patta Bhi Hila, Log Jahan Par, Iska Naam Jawani Hai, Kitna Pyara Hai, and Bewafa Humko.
Aside from Hindi film industry, he also worked at the Oriya cinema where he sang the songs for Oriya films and he gained the popularity through the beautiful and heart touching Bhajans he staged from the Oriya language, especially the bhajans of Lord Jagannath. He had given many stages performances in India and abroad. Even though he won the nominations twice for the category of this Male-Playback singer because of his excellent singing and gorgeous voice.
He was an exceptional singer that might sing up to the 7th sur for example from the song”Saare Shikawe Gile Bhulaa Ke Kaho” he showed his singing talent. He had sung a hit and successful duet songs along with the famous singers of Indian cinema like Anuradha Paudwal,e Lata Mangeshkar, Anuradha Paudwal, Kavita Krishnamurthy and Asha Bhonsle. In his singing trip, he sang approx 2000 songs in various other languages of India.
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Mohammed Aziz
- He sang approx 2000 songs in various different languages of India.
- His collaboration with the musical duo Laxmikant Pyarelal was most prosperous
- He sang the duet songs along with the famous singers of Indian cinema such as Anuradha Paudwal,e Lata Mangeshkar, Anuradha Paudwal, Kavita Krishnamurthy and Asha Bhonsle.
- He did playback singing for top actors of Indian theatre such as Govinda, Sunny Deol, Rishi Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor and Mithun Chakraborty.
- He was one of the exceptional singers that can sing at the 7th sur that is rarest of any singer.
- His idol was Mohammed Rafi, whom he inspired to started singing.