- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 12:17 pm
She’s an Indian Film Actress, Model & Television Personality who’s famous for her work in Tamil films in addition to Malaylam & Kannad cinema. In 2019, she participated as a contestant at Bigg Boss Tamil period 3.
Sakshi Agarwal Biography, Relationship & Career
Sakshi Agarwal holds an MBA degree and began her career as a senior business consultant in Infosys. She left the job and began pursuing a modeling career. She got associated with nearly 100 brands and walked the ramp for nearly all of the top designers in the nation.
After enjoying an extremely successful modeling career, she began getting acting offers. She made her acting debut throughout the Tamil movie Raja Rani in the year 2013. The next year, she left her Sandalwood debut throughout the movie titled Software Ganda. Post that, she focused largely in Tamil film industry and has appeared in various Tamil movies like Yoogan, Adhyan, Kaala, and Viswasam among others. She also acted in the Malayalam movie Orayiram Kinakkalal in 2018. She’ll be seen in Tamil movie Cindrella. She also engaged in Bigg Boss Tamil season 3 in the year 2019.
She was born into a businessman father and a homemaker mother in Hindu Bania family.
Body Measurements of Sakshi Agarwal
Personal Info of Sakshi Agarwal
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Good, Shepherd School, Chennai|
|College||Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore Anna University, Chennai|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, and Bike Riding|
Favourite things of Sakshi Agarwal
|Favorite color||Pink and Black|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Sakshi Agarwal
- She's very fond of tattoos and has a tattoo on her knee and both forearms.
- She was a gold medalist in Anna University while pursuing B. Tech.
- She was able to take part in dance, dramas, and sports throughout her college days.
- She did an acting class from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, New York.
- She initially belongs from Rajasthan but proceeded to Chennai at a really early age.