- Latest Update: December 10, 2020 1:27 pm
He’s an Indian Singer, Playback Singer, Musician, Film Actor & Television Actor who’s famous for his work in Bollywood films in addition to Marathi cinema.
Shailendra Singh Biography, Relationship & Career
He studies in Hill Grange High School and graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
He made his Bollywood debut as a singer throughout the film Bobby. He was in 2nd year at the FTII when he sang in the film Bobby. Singh didn’t have a much successful career. He sang in many Hindi and several Marathi songs in the 70s and 80s. He sang in many films like Bobby, Do Jasoos, AapkiKhatir, Aar Par, Ab Kya Hoga, KhattaMetha, Amar Akhbar Anthony, AmiriGaribi, Amma, BegunahQuaidi, Sagar, BholeShanker and many more. It was stated that his voice suited to Rishi Kapoor. The first break was given to him by none other than Raj Kapoor in the film Bobby.
The tune “Main ShayarTohNai” became a terrific hit. His second song “HumneTumkoDekha” in the film Khel- Khel Mei made the entire nation dance. The fame he got wasn’t for the extended time period. He acted in some films like Deal opposite Rekha and Do Jasoos but those movies didn’t work for him. He also acted in several Marathi and Bengali films. His career began fading after the decade of the ’90s and that he did not make any comeback.
His dad’s name is Jogendra Singh.
Personal Info of Shailendra Singh
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Hill Grange High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai Film and Television Institute of India, Pune|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Playing Musical Instruments|
Favourite things of Shailendra Singh
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Shailendra Singh
- Shailendra Singh abandoned his research in final year to combine Film and Television Institute of India in Pune.
- He's sang duets with legendary singers such as Mohd Rafi, Mahendra Kapoor, Amit Kumar and Kishore Kumar.
- His dad was also an assistant manager.
- It had been rumoured that he had a heart problem and that he can not sing anymore in the decade of the 1990s that resulted in downfall in his career.