- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 1:28 pm
Siddaramaiah born on 12th August 1948 is an Indian Politician and renowned actress. He’s presently serving as 22nd Chief Minister of Karnataka.
Siddaramaiah Biography, Relationship & Career
Despite not taking any formal education till the age of 10, Siddaramaiah did his B.Sc and Bachelor of Law from Mysore University and taught law for a while. His Political career started after a crisis in 1978. Come 1983 and he was awarded a Ticket by Bhartiya Lok Dal from Chamundeshwari. His success appeared Surprising to many but he had been chosen and input Karnataka Legislative Assembly.
After tasting defeat in the 1989 Assembly elections that he came back stronger and won it back in 1994 and has been announced Minister of Finance at H.D. Deve Gowda’s term.
Siddaramaiah joined the Political party-Congress at Bangalore at the presence of Sonia Gandhi’s in a Public Meeting. He was once again portrayed as Congress’s Chief Ministerial candidate prior to the Karnataka Assembly Elections in 2018. His tenure as a Chief Minister saw both growths in addition to corruption. His party still showed faith in him to direct the election campaign for the state elections. His Twitter struggles with his rivals produced a lot of headlines ahead of the elections and is called to recover his post.
He had been born to Siddarame Gowda and Boramma Gowda. He’s married to Parvathi and has two sons with her called Rakesh and Yathindra Siddaramaiah.
Personal Info of Siddaramaiah
|Address||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|College||Sarada Vilas College, University of Mysore|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Siddaramaiah
- His parents wanted him to become a physician but he chose to become a lawyer.
- He's also an excellent cook and enjoys cooking Upma and Rice.
- Siddaramaiah never sets the alarm to wake up for almost any event. No, neither he is based on his wife to wake him up. He says it is his biological alarm that wakes him up.
- He in an interview stated that he want to find a hunger free Karnataka.