- Latest Update: December 10, 2020 1:49 pm
He’s a renowned Director, Producer and a Screenwriter that has been leading to the Indian Cinema since 1970.
Subhash Ghai Biography, Relationship & Career
An esteemed conceptualize, Director, Producer and a great Film Maker, Subhash Ghai began his career in the year 1970. The famous Manager is a commerce graduate from Rohtak.
The renowned actor has not just produced and directed many noted films but also polished and given birth to a variety of superstars from the Hindi Film Industry. Some of the most popular and long-running films of the Manager are Saudagar, Taal, Pardes, Kaalicharan, Khalnayak, Meri Jung, Hero, Vidhaata, Trimurti, Yaadein, and Kisna.
He has also produced many films under his banners such as 36 China Town, Apna Sapna Money Money, Aitraaz, and Iqbal. He took a break from the industry after the launch of his movie 36 China Town in 2007. He, however, returned with movies like Yuvraaj and Black & White in 2008. Both the films boomed in the box-office and he has not directed or produced one movie after that. The noted Manager also has an institute by the title of Whistling Woods International, which is based in Mumbai. The Institute trains the students professionally in the business of acting, filmmaking, direction, cinematography, animation, and production.
He was born into a dentist father and also has a brother called Ashok Ghai (Film Producer). He’s married to Mukta Ghai and the couple is blessed with two daughters named Muskaan Ghai, Meghna Ghai Puri.
Personal Info of Subhash Ghai
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Film & Television Institute of India|
|Net worth||$40 Million|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Subhash Ghai
- Before turning into production and direction, he tried his hands in acting in movies like Aradhana and Taqdeer.
- For two years from 1980 to 2000, he gave numerous hits and only 1 flop in Trimurti.
- Though he's confessed that he isn't fond of cricket, nevertheless has named his films like Iqbal, Kalicharan, Viswanath, and Yuvraaj on titles of cricketers.
- Because of his work, he's also been felicitated by the US Senate.