- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 1:33 pm
Victor Banerjee was born on 15-10-1946 in Kolkata at the state of West Bengal, India. He’s an Indian Film Actor & Television Actor who are famous for his work in Bengali, Hindi, English and Assamese language movies.
|Other Name:||Partho Sarathi Banerjee|
|Other Professions:||Television Actor|
Victor Banerjee Biography, Relationship & Career
ParthoSarathi Banerjee is known as Victor Banerjee. He’s a prominent actor of Indian Film Industry. He had been born at a descendant family of Raja Bahadur of Chanchal.
He always desired to achieve as a celebrity. He had been given responsibility for an outcome Operatic Tenor. He began working for Calcutta Light Opera Group because of tenor. The first song they created was The Desert Song.
Victor gradually made himself into behaving. His first movie was screened in 1984 with the title A Passage to India. He got so popular with the western audience. He became an international celebrity by acting in Hindi, English, Assamese and Bengali films. He’s acted in Mahaprithivi, GhareBaire, Shatranj Je Jhilari and a lot more films with leading directors.
He’s recently in the majority of the Bollywood films to play character actor for British films. Victor Banerjee has won several honours and awards. In 1986, he had been nominated for the BAFTA Award. He won the NBR Award and the Evening Standard British Film Award. He was honoured in Louisiana in a particular event in 1985 where Loretta Awit and John Travolta were also honoured. He’s the first Indian actor to win National Award in three unique categories. In the Houston International Film Festival his documentary movie Where No Journeys End attracted him Gold Award. He’s arguably among the best finds of Bollywood.
Personal Info of Victor Banerjee
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Edmund's School, Shillong|
|College||St. Xavier's College, Calcutta Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
Favourite things of Victor Banerjee
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Victor Banerjee
- He made his acting debut from the Hindi film Shatranj Ke Khilari in 1977.
- He's the only one in the Indian cinema who won the"National Award" under three unique categories.
- He won an award for Direction for his outstanding work for the documentary on Tourism named"The Splendour of Garhwal and also Roopkund".
- He received the honour of"New International Star" through"SHOWARAMA AWARD" by the Motion Picture Association of America.
- He is the descendant of The Raja of Uttarpara and The Raja Bahadur of Chanchal of Malda District.