Vishal Aditya Singh
- Latest Update: January 12, 2021 1:08 pm
Vishal Aditya Singh
He’s an Indian Television Actor, Soap Opera Actor & Model. He engaged Nach Baliye 2019 Season-9 Together with celebrity Madhurima Tuli. On 10-11-2019, he entered the home of Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant.
Vishal Aditya Singh Biography, Relationship & Career
He came to Mumbai to try his fortune in acting. After lots of struggle, he eventually made his acting debut throughout the tv show titled Chandragupta Maurya in the year 2011. Following that, he had been seen in various other tv shows such as Sasural Simar Ka, and Time Machine amongst others. He became a household name after depicting the use of Lakhan Thakur in the famous television show Begusarai.
He never looked back then and has played with just the titular role since that time. He was highly appreciated for his performance as Prince Veerendra Pratap Singh at Chandrakanta. He was also praised for his role in the acclaimed television show Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala in 2018. In 2019, he engaged in the dancing reality show Nach Baliye year 9 in the year 2019 along with his former girlfriend Madhurima Tuli. Following that, he engaged in Bigg Boss 2019 too.
He had been born to Ajit and Bina Singh. He was formerly in a relationship with celebrity Madhurima Tuli.
Body Measurements of Vishal Aditya Singh
Personal Info of Vishal Aditya Singh
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Photography, Dancing, Gymming|
Favourite things of Vishal Aditya Singh
|Favorite color||Black, White|
|Favorite food||Litti Chokha, Pizza, Paneer Tikka|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Vishal Aditya Singh
- He was able to play cricket during his college days and was a district level cricketer.
- Originally, he dreamt of becoming a politician.
- He along with a number of his friends have started a group named'Yuva Rising Stars' by which they assist needy men and women.
- He and celebrity Madhurima Tuli met for the first time on the collections of Chandrakanta and fell in love with one another. After dating each other for at least a year the couple parted ways in early 2019.